Friday, July 07, 2006

TAGGED! FYI

Well Angie went ahead and tagged me. Since I have nothing else going on at the moment, I figured I would use up so blog space with this. And of course you can find out a bit more about me. (You know... things other than my cycle and my bitchiness, and my potty mouth, and my ability to attract the most asshole of heathcare workers.)

7 things I would like to do before I die
1. Have some heathy children (is that #1 on everyone's list or what?)
2. Travel around the world, visit every continent
3. Ride a motorcycle
4. Speak Portuguese fluently
5. Design and build the house of my dreams
6. Watch my children grow up and have families of their own
7. Live happily ever after

7 things I can't do
1. Touch my toungue to my nose
2. Play piano
3. Play teams sports (I'm just not coordinated enough)
4. Drive slowly
5. Eat olives
6. Say no to ice cream
7. Lie with a straight face

7 things that attracted me to my husband
1. His smile
2. His cute bum
3. That he's Portuguese (I thought that was sooo exotic when we met!)
4. That he is so passionate about so many things, but most of all me
5. He has a great relationship with his family, especially his mama
6. That when I invited myself up to his dorm room, he obliged (haha!!)
7. His hight (he's not much tller than me-we are both short, and so we look very cute together)

7 books that I love
1. The Time Traveller's Wife
2. She's Come Undone
3. Fall on Your Knees
4. The Poisonwood Bible
5. Stones From the River
6. Bridget Jones's Diary (Please don't kill me!)
7. Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close

7 Movies I'd watch over and over
1. Beaches
2. Dead Poets Society
3. Man on the Moon
4. Dirty Dancing
5. I Heart Huckabees
6. Top Gun
7. Forest Gump

2 comments:

Angie said...

Nice Lists! I think it's nice to have a break from the normal IF jibber jabber.

noela said...

I have heard that Portuguese is one of the most difficult languages to learn, is that true? Although it should be easier for you since you have a hubby to teach you!! ;)

Also, I LOVE Bridget Jones!! I mean, HELLO?!?! -- who doesn't?!?! (I lived in England for one year too, so she holds a special place in my heart!) ;)