Thursday, June 03, 2010

ANNOYANCE

Ya... that's what I thought about the Provera- it would take about a week after my last pill for CD1.

I'm annoyed... withthe RE and with myself.

See, the clinic is closing on the 24th of this month for 3 weeks. But when we met with the RE last week he prescribed the Provera telling me there was "plenty of time" to complete the cycle before then.

Umm.. ok... not so much.

Today is Provera day 7, which means CD1 will likely be nex Thursday or Friday. In the past I have had my IUI on CD 16, which would bring us to... June 26.

And so I'm annoyed with myself for a number of reasons. Firstly for not thinking about the lag time between the last pill and CD1. Second for blindly following the RE's instructions. And third because I was hoping and thinking and what-if-ing.

So now I will get my period for nothing. Really. I induced a period for no reason.

And we can't cycle again until September.

Stupid me.

(Ok, maybe-maybe-my period will come on, say, Tuesday. But I'm already kicking myself that I am allowing myself to think that.)

2 comments:

Lut C. said...

Neat! Only having a period when you induce one! I really hate them sneaking up on me all the time. I would be ok, if it meant I had a shot of getting PG naturally, but no, just the burden for me.

Inappropriate joking around, sorry. I can imagine you're hugely annoyed to take pills, create a mess and have no chance at doing anything with it either.

Robin Danely said...

Ah, crap. I'm sorry.