Tuesday, May 04, 2010

MY 2 YEAR OLD

While I came back to write about the baby that may be, I thought I would just re-introduce Sacha.

I'm hoping the gods of fertility treatment will also look down and remember what delicious children my husband and I create, and grant us the chance to have another.

So... here is Sacha a 2 years (and a month-ish).

I can't say enough how lucky I am to be a mommy to this little boy. Believe me it's not without it's difficulties, but having this chance to parent is the most amazing thing ever.

10 comments:

sky girl said...

He's pretty darned adorable!!

My Reality said...

He is so cute!

Rebecca said...

So cute it's criminal!

Caro said...

Cute

MrsSpock said...

Cutie patootie!

Lut C. said...

Such a darling little boy!

Heather said...

What a cutie!! :-)

Somewhat Ordinary said...

Oh, he is adorable! Look at all that hair he has-I was still picturing him with fuzz for some reason.

robin said...

I can't believe how big he is! He & Auden WILL meet someday...

ffxiv said...

FFXIV Gil,Buy FFXIV Gil,FFXIV Power Leveling,FFXIV Gold,Tera Gold,APB Cash,Eudemons Eps,C9 Gold,Dragonica Gold,Last Chaos Gold,Buy FFXIV Gil,Sell all kinds of game gold, welcome to visit website Orderwww.wowlv.com.