Tuesday, May 04, 2010

MY 2 YEAR OLD

While I came back to write about the baby that may be, I thought I would just re-introduce Sacha.

I'm hoping the gods of fertility treatment will also look down and remember what delicious children my husband and I create, and grant us the chance to have another.

So... here is Sacha a 2 years (and a month-ish).

I can't say enough how lucky I am to be a mommy to this little boy. Believe me it's not without it's difficulties, but having this chance to parent is the most amazing thing ever.

9 comments:

Shauna said...

He's pretty darned adorable!!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute!

Anonymous said...

So cute it's criminal!

Caro said...

Cute

MrsSpock said...

Cutie patootie!

Lut C. said...

Such a darling little boy!

Heather said...

What a cutie!! :-)

Somewhat Ordinary said...

Oh, he is adorable! Look at all that hair he has-I was still picturing him with fuzz for some reason.

Robin Danely said...

I can't believe how big he is! He & Auden WILL meet someday...