Friday, September 19, 2008

CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE

I chose mine.

It was 15 days in Portugal with my son and my husband. At my in-laws' house. By the beach. Where the weather was near-perfect. And the flights were fine.

So that's why I haven't been around for the past couple of weeks. I did miss you all terribly, please know that!

There is so much I could tell you about, but I thought I would let you choose. Below are a list of titles for posts. You can vote and I will write about the one that wins. How about that?

Here we go:

Dear Mother-in-law: No, the baby isn't cold or hungry, but can I please have him as he has to nap

Traveling fun: crossing 5 time zones with a 5 month old

Yes, I know my baby is fat, and yes, I do only give him breastmilk

Apparently babies' digestive systems go wonky when they travel too!

Sacha! Now with a tooth (this time for real.)

Oh why won't this baby sleep through the night?

Dear everyone in Portugal: please stop clapping and whistling and doing things that you would generally do to a cat or dog in order to get my baby's attention

Four people taking care of the baby sure makes for a relaxing-ish vacation

OMG-90210! (self-holding statement.)

Ok- go to it! And I'll tally the votes. It's good to be back, but it'll take some time to catch up on everyone, so please cut me some slack.

13 comments:

MrsSpock said...

Since I will be taking a 5 month old on a 5 hour road trip in a month- I vote for traveling with a 5 month old across 5 time zones!

sky girl said...

Do I really have to choose?

I can't decide! I want to hear about everything.

Geohde said...

Dear everyone in portugal please!!

J

My Reality said...

I want it ALL. :)

Rachel said...

Please, please - 5 time zones with a 5 month old.

Fertilized said...

oh so much good content to chose from ... i would have to vote the 5 time zones or the teeth. i just crossed 1 and we are all jacked up

robin said...

I want them all, too! I swear we are leading parallel lives or something... except that I only crossed two time zones. And we have no tooth yet.

I vote for the mother-in-law. For the love of GAAAAHHHDD let the baby take a nap!

Sounds like a lovely vacation, though, can't wait to hear more.

sariel & shlomit said...

Er...ummm....yes to all except the 90210...you know I don't watch tv....
missed you my friend...
peace
shlomit

Erin said...

I want all of them, but I think you should start with the one about 4 people taking care of the baby making a relaxing vacation--because I want to hear about the vacation fun so that I can live vicariously through you!

TeamWinks said...

All, yes, all of them! I'm with Sky!

serenity said...

:) All of them please...!

So I am just catching up and saw your comment on my blog. When I say "packet" of rice cereal, I mean a .5 oz individual packet (we use Ea.rth's Be.st which comes in packets as well as a box). Daycare has been mixing it with 2oz of milk.

Basically I go for consistency - I err on the side of a little more liquid for now, until I know that he's adjusted to solid foods.

But other than that? I have no idea. :)

Aurelia said...

Hallo! More posts please! And I'm glad you had a good time.

shopping blog said...

The curve of pandora jewelry the end of the ironing board to Pandora charms act as the shoulder. Now, mist pandora bracelets and charms the shirt with your spray bottle and then buy Pandora you start ironing over the front of the discount pandora bracelets shirt. When you approach the part of Pandora necklace the shirt that has the buttons on the pandora necklace beads edges, you pull the bottom part of the shirt taught and then work against Pandora necklace sale the direction you are pulling at with the iron. Next you will then proceed to pull the shoulder taught by cheap pandora charms once again pulling the end of the shirt so that you can iron the front of the shirt where your pectoral muscles would be.